Informasi Seputar Artis-artis,Foto,Profile & Job

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Twitter

Sabina Margaretha Sexy in FHM Magazine

Posted by Hotpic - -


FIRST APPEARED IN FHM INDONESIA

My favourite place in Bali is when I'm on my bed just wearing a Balinese sarong.


Nice to finally meet you. What are you up to lately?
I’m just happy to be in FHM. Lately my days have been full of modelling jobs, photo sessions just like now, hang out with my friends and I’m soon to open a boutique in Seminyak, Bali. It’s a women’s clothing store that I open with my mom with a down to earth concept. Also, I’m going to Hong Kong soon for a photo session to make an ad and for a magazine fashion pages.

Sabina FHM

Sabina FHM

Sabina FHM

Which do you prefer: walking the catwalk or posing in front of camera?
I like them both. But so far, I’m more confident in front of the camera. Maybe because I’m only 175 cm tall. Most runway models are above that height.

You’re tall enough for us. How long have you been a model?
You must be surprise when I tell you, I’ve only been doing this for merely months.

Sabina FHM

Sabina FHM

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...